Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Adventures in My Kids Imagination

Saturday, July 12, 2008
Adventures in My Kids Imagination
Current mood: amused

So the other day, I was at the video store seeing what they had for rent, when I saw Angel seasons 1-4 for $19 each. I've been trying to get them, but Wal-Mart had them for $60 per season and I couldn't find them on line for less than $30 per season. Anyway, so I, of course, bought all 4 seasons on the spot and brought them home. Started watching them last night.

My little boys and I sat down and watched the very first episode. And, as they do every time we watch a movie at night, they turned out all the lights in the living room. Needless to say, we all enjoyed it. But the reason for this blog actually happened right after we finished watching the episode.

I left the music playing at the end of the episode and both of them jumped up to dance to it. Then I reached over and turned on the side table light....

That's when both of my boys, in unison, threw themselves on the floor and recoiled away from the lamp saying "The light! It burns! It burns!" LOL-- (;

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!