Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Dick and Jane Adventures: Skip

Okay, so in my Principles of Digital Design class, we were each assigned a word to make a page layout for a joint book. The word I was assigned was, "Skip".

The first thing I did was look up a variety of definitions for the the word. And then it was time to come up with my idea.

And all I could think about were Dick and Jane. The terrible, funny, Dick and Jane Adventures I'd made when I was in 9th grade. After trying to to think of something, -anything- else, I decided to go with it.

This is the one that my teacher selected:


I say that this is the one she selected, because I made at least 6, based on different definitions (lol). If I get time, I'll do the rest of them.

What I like most about it is that I learned how to use the computer to make the images and writing sharper/crisper than just scanning in the drawings that I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!