Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Excited, excited, excited!!!!

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Current mood: excited

Okay, so I have -several- reasons to be excited.

First, tomorrow is Halloween, which is one of my favorite holidays ANYWAY-- and I get to see my little boys all dressed up and take them trick-or-treating.

But it's ALSO my 8th anniversary! It's hard to believe Mark and I have been married 8 years tomorrow. Really, until you have kids growing up around you to show the passing of time, you don't realize how long it's been!

And my third reason for being excited is for my SCA flintmarsh friends. What is there to be excited about on the 30th of October you ask? (Wags a finger at you while she grins) Nope! Got to wait until Thursday!.... So what happens on Thursday you inquire again? (Mu-ha, Mu-ha-ha-ha!) Just you wait oh Shire friends! I have a little surprise ready, and I hope you all enjoy it as much as I enjoyed doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!