Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A girls day out at the Salon

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Current mood: amused

So I guess you could say it started at 6 this morning. Prepartions for an 8 am appointment. Had to make sure everyone was ready to go, and there'd be room for all of us in the car (saving on gas you know). It was almost an all day event!

And I mean the WORKS-- shampoo, cut, style, pedicure, and bikini trims all around. I HIGHLY recommend Dapper's in Ozark. Best $99 spent my Father in Law ever gave me!

While the girls had their day out, Kael and I went about our regular routine-- grocery shopping, house chores, etc....

What? You thought I went?...

I don't know as the groomer works on people (LOL).

But all four dogs smell better, look better, and certainly feel better to pet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!