Wednesday, June 16, 2010

New Year (:

Saturday, January 6, 2007
New Year (:
Current mood: accomplished

Well, week one is almost over (: And I've made the "check" transition from 2006 to 2007 smoothly and without any errors. LOL. For years, the first month would always trip me up when I went to the store...or wrote a paper or letter or...well, anything that required writing the date. But I've got 2007 firmly in mind already (;

Made my first sweet potato pie today! Hadn't ever heard of the stuff before Mark's Uncle asked for it on Christmas Eve. I'd brought a pumpkin pie, and he requested a sweet potato for New Year. Turned out well (: And everyone eats the whole thing--including the crust. Wanna know the secrets? LOL. First, buy frozen ready made crusts--then, pre-bake them! Makes a HUGE difference in the taste of the crust. And the "secret" spices? Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Vanilla, and Cardemom.

Watched a whole series of movies lately that have me thinking. "Celestine Prophecies", "Lady In The Water", "Indigo", "The DaVinci Code". If you've seen them, you get it. If you haven't, see them, then let me know what you think. LOL. It's an interesting way to start a New Year. [Yup. Just going to leave a teaser on that one.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!