Note to self :
A watched pot may not boil...but an unwatched bag of popcorn is certainly going to burn!
I figured I’d keep an ear on the microwave, while I continued to work on making game boards for this upcoming weekend....but got so involved in the fabric cutting that I forgot about the popcorn-- until my nose told me it was WAY past done!
So the kitchen, dining room and living room FILLED with smoke-- and Mark seriously laughed at me, but otherwise, everything (save for being unedible) turned out alright. That’ll teach me to try to microwave and do something else at the same time! (;
Now I’m off to try again, and this time, PAY ATTENTION. LOL.