Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Oh NO! I’m a Hippie!

Friday, January 4, 2008

Current mood: amused

Okay, for those of you that don't know, I -hate- South Park...

My husband doesn't share my opinion on this one...and so, as I sat here at my computer, I could hear tonight's episode going on behind me...

It was about me! (LOL) Yeah, I turn out to be a mix between a drum circle hippie and a know it all college hippie (:

There were so many points during the episode where Mark would turn and look at me and I turned my head away with my hand up before my eyes like a pop star that doesn't want to be noticed. LOL

Yeah. I'm a hippie sans the drugs. I enjoy all that stuff perfectly sober! LOL

Wish I could find a good you tube of it to share with you (:

For those of you interested in Burning Man 2008-- August 25- September 1

http://www.burningman.com/

(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!