Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Pests

Friday, August 29, 2008
Pests
Current mood: irritated

Okay, so I know we live in a cross between rural and suburb in the warm southern end of Alabama. But I've had just about enough of the pests!

I've poisoned our yards three times this year, and already it needs it again. Poison from what? Ants. Fire ants. Gnats. And Roaches.

Can't do a thing to stop the mosquitoes.


Well, that's not quite true. After it rains, I always head out and dump all the stagnant water. In -OUR- yard. But we have 3 other neighbors whose backyards touch ours-- and on the other side, we have plenty of woods. So our yard is pretty much off limits around sunrise and sunset and after dark-- unless you WANT to be a mosquitoes happy meal.


But that's not all! We get spiders coming in the house all the time. I don't mind the ones outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!