Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Some recent realizations

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Current mood: contemplative

I have recently realized a couple of things-- first, broken things are a given with little boys... so I have a good 15 years of broken things to look forward to. And I don't just mean toys, bones or the ocassional broken knick-knack (which are a given with kids in general), I mean like house structural things! Like ceiling lights. And doors...

I've also come to the conclusion that men find it amusing to annoy and irritate women. Period. Doesn't matter age. My father always enjoyed making me frown. My little boys find it funny. And my husband thinks it's sexy when I scowl. I don't get it. To me, it seems like a really thin line between irritated and angry-- and I know for a fact they aren't interested in seeing me angry. So why the button pushing? They find it amusing. And it's not just me, I promise. (LOL).

And the third thing I've recently realized-- heatwaves should be illegal in places that ALREADY get hot. Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!