Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Who’s That?! That’s the HULK.

Friday, August 1, 2008

Current mood: amused

A friend of ours invited us on base to come see the Hulk tonight. So we had a family date night (:

My 6 year old sat with her girls-- 8 and 11. It's the first time he hasn't been 'with' us. Sigh. My little boy is growing up so fast!

My soon to be 3 year old periodically asked where his brother was, while we getting settled and the movie was starting to play. He wanted to sit in his seat all by himself, as a big boy (another sigh!).

So the first time Hulk made his change, I glanced over, as did our friend, at my little boy, to see how he was taking all that action, suspense, and really loud surround sound-- to see two gleaming little eyes of wonder, and hear across the silence of the audience "That's Cool! Who's That?!" To which I whispered "That's the Hulk"... the same awed voice chirruping in the silence "Yeah! That's the HULK."

LOL-- we need to work on whispering (; All in all, we all had a great time at the movie. And I am definitely surrounded by BOYS. LOL-- it's a good thing I like action/adventure/suspense/horror flicks (; And that all my guys don't mind enjoying romantic comedies and other chick flicks (;

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!