Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A&S 50 Challenge Update: Cards

So today as I was researching, I came across a game I would like to make a PDF for. Poch. But the difficulty that I ran into is that it uses playing cards.

I've been trying to stay away from modern cards-- and it dawned on me, I can still make the gameboard -IF- I first created a deck of printable cards (: So that's what I've done this evening.

And though I don't intend to create a PDF with all the rules for card games (They're available readily on-line and through a variety of books), the cards I've created can be used for a period deck. They can even be painted, like the originals would have been.

The Suites I used are Swords, Batons, Chalice/Cups, and Money/Coins.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!