Friday, December 17, 2010

Sculpture Project aka Wire Tree

We worked on several stone carving pieces. I had one that was ready to be lacquered, but I kept looking at it and thinking it was missing something. Once I figured out what it was missing was a wire tree, I immediately worked on making one for it.

I took a process photo (:

Then I took 3 images from different angles of the finished tree:




And the final result, attached to it's soapstone base was -exactly- what the piece needed.


I'll need to take a better photograph of it for my portfolio, but have to admit it, -completely- pleased with the end results (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!