Monday, January 10, 2011

Resolutions

Okay, so I'm pretty sure I mentioned it last year, but I just don't make them. I've always been one of those people that if I want to make a difference, I will, whenever the decisions occurs to me.

The closest thing to a resolution I ever get is seeing how soon into the new year I'll stop writing the old year out in anything that requires writing the date.

Friday, January 7, Modern Art History notes: Fail.

As did the girl beside me, the girl beside her, and another across the table.

And I'd thought I'd done such a good job the Wednesday before when I wrote it correctly on my checks (lol). I guess I've trained myself for checks but not notes.

Last year, I did much better. I didn't mess it up after January 4th.

We'll see how long it takes this year (;

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!