Tuesday, July 5, 2011

All About My Mommy

by Janin Wise on Thursday, 06 May 2010 at 17:06
 
"All About My Mommy", as answered by my pre-schooler for Mother's Day.

My mommy has brown hair.

My mommy has brown eyes.

My mommy weighs 53 lbs. (lol-- LOVE this answer (; What Momma wouldn't?!? ((:)

My mommy's favorite food is spaghetti.

My mommy's favorite song is the January one. (I asked him to sing to me last night, and they have one that they learned at school about the months of the year that I requested.)

My mommy loves to dance. (He knows me! ((: )

I like when my mommy sings. (He asks me to sing him a song every night (: )

I help my mommy put laundry up.

My mommy likes when I play with something and clean-up afterward.

I love my mommy because she loves me.

Happy Mother's Day!

And he wrote his own name (:



I sure do love that little boy (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!