Friday, July 22, 2011

I'm not really a Garden Gnome Kinda Girl

To be honest, I'm not inclined to do much in cutesy yard decorations...except wind chimes.  I absolutely adore wind chimes.

But I believe I -could- be for Halloween!

A friend of mine recently posted these:

Walking Dead

and
Rising Dead

available through etsy for $49 and $39, respectively.

Doing a little research of my own, I discovered I could also add the yard Flamingo I've never wanted!!
































available through another etsy seller for $50.

Of course, using The Papier Boy's directions on Instructables as a guide, I believe I might be able to modify local gnomes into zombies on my own, like this gentleman does.  If you look at his flickr images, you can see both the before and after.  I'm definitely going to have to follow his advice about looking for my soon to be Halloween projects in August when their prices drop (;

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!