Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Inappropriate Sense of Humor

 Just like I copied over all my myspace information, I decided today to do the same for my fb notes.

by Janin Wise on Wednesday, 14 October 2009 at 17:00
Okay, so I know I've mentioned it before, but I periodically have an inappropriate sense of humor. I'm usually pretty good about just not saying anything about it, but you can always tell when I'm overly tired because I'll slip.

Had such a slip in class today. We've started the student lessons, and this was the first. The ladies presented Tangrams and we cut out the shapes from 2 different colored pieces of construction paper, then glued them down in the shape we liked on black backgrounds. Very fun (:

While we were doing so, my seat neighbor Breanne's glue overflowed and she exclaimed, "Oh! My glue just exploded!"

To which I quipped, "It's happy to see you!"

I SO didn't mean to say that outloud (lol). We all laughed so hard we had tears coming to our eyes, and I ended up blushing-- Did I mention I hadn't meant to say that outloud? (lol)

Oops (;

Can I blame it on one too many viewing of "American Pie"? (;

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!