Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Valentine's Day

by Janin Wise on Monday, 14 February 2011 at 16:25
 
I'm thinking I grew up with a different Valentine's Day.  I've seen so many posts today about "Singles Awareness Day" and hating Valentine's Day-- and even when I was single, I've always liked Valentine's Day.

I guess because I still see it from the same view I did when I was my boys' age.  You fill out all the little paper cards to let your friends know you like them, and you share candy.

My boys each took little valentine's cards and candy to school today... and so did I (:

So to all my friends and family, Happy Valentine's Day!!

And don't forget, tomorrow is one of my all time favorite holidays of the year:  Half priced Candy and Chocolate Day!!! (;   Thanks for introducing it to me Cat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!