Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Exercise

A week ago Monday, after discovering how terribly I let myself go for the summer, I decided I needed to try to get into some semblance of shape.

My problem is that I absolutely hate exercise.

So each morning, at 10 minutes to 5 am, when my alarm clock goes off, I guilt myself into getting out of bed and going to do it anyway.

I have a great assortment of options from home owned dvds, mind you:  I have belly dancing from beginners through advanced.  I have a couple of different yogas.  I have pilates.  I have hula hooping.  I have several different dvds focusing on all sorts of isolations.  And I have the complete P90X...  (I'm trying to build up to that one.)

I wake up each morning and decide which video I'm going to endure for the next 15 minutes to an hour, depending on the choice.

I came across this today:

http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/training-day/201108/lose-fat-2-exercises

It shouldn't take more than 15 minutes, but I'm fairly certain it's going to kick my butt...even if it says it's all about the belly (;

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!