Thursday, August 25, 2011

Homicidal Romance, A Musical Comparison

I've previously mentioned that I have random thoughts.  Tonight's blog is the result of random thoughts induced by sleep deprivation.

As I'm laying in bed getting ready to fall asleep for the first time in 20 hours (It's a boring story as to why I've been up that long, so I won't bother you with the details.  Suffice it to say that it involves a spouse, a spoon, and a glass jar of the last little drop Queso goodness.) I'm suddenly under the influence of an popular tune earworm:



I don't generally care for this song because even though it sounds like she's a homicidal crazy woman out to get him, it suggests that he's really upset because she won't commit suicide to prove her love for him...
Then I got to the lyrics, "Mad woman, Bad woman, that's just what you are, yeah.  You'll smile in my face then rip the brakes out my car." and thought,

"Hey!  This reminds me of my all time favorite song dealing with a homicidal romance!



Enjoy (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!