Thursday, September 22, 2011

Morning Pages

I love to follow my friend Kim's Blog, Cup of Creativi-Tea.  This afternoon, her post is about overcoming a lapse in her Morning Pages.  A quick search led to the source blog for Morning Pages.

After reading through it, and being a firm believer in creativity and creative inspiration, I decided to sign up (:



So tomorrow morning will be day one of three pages of free writing.  We shall see what comes of it.

It reminds me of a wonderful quote I saw for the first time all of 2 hours ago:


1 comment:

  1. I think you'll like it. My problem is that I can't write fast enough to capture my stream of consciousness! Pick up a copy of The Artist's Way, where Julia Cameron explains more about her morning pages habit.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!