Friday, February 3, 2012

Calling All Bibliophiles!!

I know I've mentioned it before, but I -adore- reading.  For 2012, I've signed up for Goodreads and joined the online book club From Left to Write.  I'm loving it (:

And in the last 12 hours, I've been made aware of two amazing opportunities that I want to share!

First,as the due date is all of three days away, I want to mention World Book Night.

You sign up, committing to pick up 20 copies (provided by World Book Night) of one of the books from the list (and they are some great ones!) and on/around April 23rd -- you share the joy of reading, by giving those copies to light or non-readers and saying, "This book is amazing!  You have to read it."

You can register to join them here.  Registration ends on Monday, February 6th at midnight EST, so you still have the weekend to consider.

And the second, is from We Give Books.

You read children's books online-- and when you finish the story and click share, they will give a copy of that book away to a child in need!  And starting on Valentine's Day, you have the opportunity to help earn books from your child's school.

You can register to join them here.

And happy reading! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!