Thursday, February 2, 2012

I Saw It On Pinterest

The other day, I was enjoying browsing Pinterest when I came to my board page and suddenly felt like a crafting and recipe idea hoarder....

So I decided I wasn't just going to collect things that I turn around and don't actually do-- I'd start doing them. Figure I'll try one of my crafts per weekend.

But the other day, I saw this image on Pinterest:


And since Thursday is typically our pizza night, I decided to give it a go.  As soon as I saw this picture, I couldn't figure out why I hadn't thought of it before!

But I had mini crescent rolls.  Basically, you follow the exact directions listed on the package.  Except before rolling them up, I started by putting a single spoon of sauce on them, then 2 pieces of pepperoni and a small sprinkle of shredded mozzarella.  Then roll them up and bake as directed.  It took less than 15 minutes from pulling the package of crescent rolls out of the fridge to pulling them out of the oven to eat.

The end results were nice, if not particularly pretty:


But they were delicious!


We'll definitely be making these again in the future, and I can only hope that my other Pinterest adventures will turn out as well (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!