Friday, February 24, 2012

Life Drawing, A Month In

This week, we got to try different approaches-- prisma color and ink were added to our options of things to try.

The instructions were to use 2 prisma colors, but not yellow.  It was Mardi Gras.  I went with green and purple.  Tried them out for my 3 minute drawing.


Then we could use ink.  The first is my quick drawing (also 3 minutes).  The second is 20 minutes.



And then I went back to pencil for the longer drawing.


Thursday we had a different model.  I'm still working on faces and hands.  Like above, it starts with the quick drawings.




Then we had 15 minutes.


Then about 40.

At 40, we all stopped.  We were done.

Now, I'm not sure -what- we're going to do when we have 2 hours to work on a single drawing... I'll just have to wait and see (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!