Saturday, February 4, 2012

We're Having Pizza for Lunch...Sort of

It's Saturday, so that means it's time to pick a Pinterest and give it a go (;

I decided we'd be trying the Pizza Grilled Cheese recipe.

We had potato bread on hand.  Then I gathered up the shredded mozzarella, pepperoni and the jar of tomato sauce I had in my fridge from my past pinterest recipe.

Heat the pan to medium while you butter (or in my case, margarine) two slices of bread.  You'll actually be building these sandwiches in the pan (:  So place the bread butter side down and sprinkle some mozzarella then top with pepperoni and about 2 teaspoons of tomato sauce and more mozzarella.


Butter another slice of bread and place on top.  When it browns on the bottom -very carefully- turn them over. Brown, cut in half and serve.


I'm learning that when I'm going to introduce new recipes to my boys-- making it some form of pizza pretty much guarantees it's going to be a success. (;

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!