Sunday, March 11, 2012

Even MORE hair sticks

I've been making a lot of hair stick for Troy Fest.  As of tonight, I've made 25 different pairs (:  Here are the latest batch:

These are made with wood, stone, nut and shell beads.

These are made with nut, wood, and shell beads of two different lengths.

These are made of glass pearls,  mother of pearl, shell and metal beads, also of unequal lengths.

These are made of nut and stone beads, another unequal length pair.

These are made of glass pearls and shell beads.

These are made of plastic and metal beads, unequal length.
I still have roughly another 25 pairs to make.  It's a portion of how I'll be spending my spring break (amongst finishing other bits of artwork and homework).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!