Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I Swear I Haven't Been Completely Inactive This Summer!!

In fact, I've spent most of the last month working on my internship!

But I've been blogging for that through it's own website:

Studio 116

So if you'd like to see what I've been up to for June, feel free to visit the link!

And if you happen to be in Brundidge, AL this Saturday, I'll be there for the Grand Opening of Studio 116!

We'll have the art gallery set up, live demonstrations of several local artists, a Jackson Pollack-esque drip painting area for kids, sign up sheets for workshops in July:  All beginning after the Brundidge 4th of July parade that starts at 9!  We'll also have live music beginning at 6 pm (:

Hope to see you there!!

Posters Melanie and I screen printed for the Grand Opening (:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!