Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Why would you SAY that?!?!

So earlier this evening, I had to share this image on facebook:


because at our house, it's TRUE!  If I see one-- I scream.

My husband, ever my hero, has started trying to shield me from bugs before I see them...in part so that he doesn't have to hear me scream (;

Well, last night just before bed, I think a small version of this guy decided to make an appearance.
And my boys noticed him first....
and giggled as they brought it to my attention...

So I didn't scream (because I wasn't surprised by him) then wrapped it up in a napkin so it couldn't escape...

found my husbands -largest- boot and brought that bug to an end with a singular dramatic 'THUMP'!!

My 10 year old, watching, started giggling at the the severe nature of my reaction.

Sheepishly, I told him, "I just wanted to make sure it was -dead-...."

To which my rotten boy quickly quipped, "It didn't work (giggle)... He's plotting his revenge -right- -now-." Followed by a whole lot of evil giggling...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!