Wednesday, July 25, 2012

White Chocolate Chip Pistachio Cookies

I think I may have just discovered my new favorite cookie.

(I'm sure the fact that pistachio being one of my all time favorite flavors influenced that decision in no way at all (;  )

Ingredients

3 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp baking soda

2 packages of pistachio instant pudding mix
1 cup butter
1 1/2 cup sugar
3 eggs
a bag of white chocolate chips

Directions

Preheat the oven to 350.  In one bowl, mix the flour, salt and baking soda.  In another, cream the pudding, sugar and butter together, then beat in the eggs.  Add the contents of the first bowl to the second and mix well.  Fold in the white chocolate chips.  Spoon onto a baking sheet about 1 to 2 inches apart.  Bake for 10 minutes or until the top starts to brown.

Let cool, and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!