Friday, September 21, 2012

Working on Business Cards! Senior Thesis, Post 2

I'm still working on designing the rest of my business cards, but couldn't resist sharing my progress so far (:


This is the beginning of what will be the back of all of my business cards for Senior Thesis.

Originally/ historically, the chimera is female and was meant as a representation of...well...how old world patriarchy would view feminine power: as evil.  So I'm thinking of it as a reclaiming of the chimera as the -positive- representation of modern feminism.

For the other side, I'm working on -8- different designs...done like playing cards (:

(If you click on the image, you can see the details better.)
These are the beginning of my Queen cards.

And these are the templates that I made for myself as a guide to create my Aces.  Where the shadowed shapes are right now, I will draw in my own artwork.

Have to admit, I'm very excited to be working on these!!!

And I -love- that I've found a card producing website that allows up to 50 different images on one side. (:

If you like my Chimera, it is now available in a variety of prints, cards, skins, phone covers, tshirts, and totes are for purchase from society 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!