Tuesday, October 16, 2012

My Boys


My boys are really creative.  “Don't throw that bottle away!” --That, right there, is a refrain I hear in my house -every- day. Bottles, boxes...if it can be made into something else-- it will be (:  

I have to admit, I'm very proud of them.

Tonight, my 7 year old is making origami-esque paper men with throwing stars and samuri swords (with no pattern to base them on)


"He's wearing a robe, Mom.  I'm holding his hand right now!"

He's standing on an airplane, and hidden in the folds of his robe are a couple of ninja stars.

My youngest, demonstrating his paper man holding his ninja star!  With a flick of his wrist,  his paper man can actually -throw- said ninja star.
My 10 year old is doing intricate miniature drawings of weapon parts (from his own imagination) and cutting them out to assemble:

His fully assembled weapon.
Picture taken again, without flash, to show all his intricate detail.  I'd like to mention that  it's finished length is about 3 1/2".  Oh yeah.  I'm impressed too!
I love seeing what my boys are going to create next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!