Thursday, January 17, 2013

30 in 30 Days, Day 15

As midnight approached last night, I knew I was going to have to finish up yesterday's painting today.  I was ready for bed and no longer feeling in the mood to paint.  I knew I could try to continue and finish it on day 15-- but I also knew the finished product would suffer for it.  So instead, I packed up my paints, cleaned my brush and headed to bed.  Part of what helped with that decision is knowing the 30 paintings in 30 days challenge doesn't actually require a painting every day.  It's forgiving that way (:  And recognizes that some days, it's just not going to happen-- but you can always do more paintings on another day to reach the target number.

So after some slight procrastination, I finished:

'Waiting for Moonlight'. 9" x 12". Acrylic on Sheet Music.
Prints and other merchandise available for purchase at http://society6.com/JaninWise/Waiting-For-Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!