Saturday, January 19, 2013

30 in 30 Days, Day 17

I woke up this morning and decided that I wanted a dragon for my 30 in 30 days painting.  For most of my creatures, I've combined them with flowers or something else in a setting that they're likely to be in, and dragons are known for guarding their treasures.  And then I giggled.

Because the thought I had was that one of the places you'll see dragons most often is in a good rpg.  And I knew -exactly- what kind of treasure my dragon would be guarding!

'Here Be Dragons'. 9.8" x 6.5". Acrylic on dictionary page.
Prints and other merchandise available for purchase at http://society6.com/JaninWise/Here-Be-Dragons-Ku4

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Though how you get the dragon to sit still for that much henna, I don't know...

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!