Tuesday, January 8, 2013

30 in 30 Days, Day 7

They say that laughter is the best medicine (outside of, you know, -actual- medicine).

Today, I'm fending off the first ear infection of 2013.  Bleh.

I also happen to be a fan of puns...and Paul Simon.

While taking a try-to-feel-better nap, I woke up with Paul Simon's '50 Ways to Leave Your Lover' running in my head and knew exactly what I wanted to paint for today's 30 in 30 days Challenge.

"No Need to be Koi, Roi" 6.5" x 9.8" Acrylic on dictionary page.
Prints and other merchandise available for purchase at http://society6.com/JaninWise/No-Need-to-be-Koi-Roi_Print

And I'm going to leave you with a link to one my all time favorite Paul Simon Music Videos, because it makes me happy (:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!