Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A Few of My Favorite Things

From the Artists Helping Artists 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge, hosted by Leslie Saeta.

Around 200 artists are participating in this fun and fantastic challenge!

I'm not being paid to endorse anyone, but the art work being created for this challenge is so diverse and wonderful that before I get started on my own Day 8, I wanted to share with you a few of my favorites (so far!) in no particular order (:

Cindy McDonough, over at three little birds is working in watercolor portraiture that I find myself looking forward to seeing every day.

by Cindy McDonough.  watercolor 4" x 6"

Roger Brown at Art of The Wild is celebrating life in Africa.  His subtle muted colors today and the look in the eyes drew me to 'Lorato'.

"Lorato" by Roger Brown. 
Crystal Cook at Art by Crystal Cook is working in breath taking color and high lights.  Her pieces have caught my eye every day and I'm looking forward to seeing what else she's going to create!

"Wild Kitten" by Crystal Cook
And Dawn Kinney Martin is working in bright, exciting colors with fantastic results.  Her pieces tend to make me happy (:

"Blue Flame" by Dawn Kinney Martin
If you'd like to see more of the fantastic art work being created for this day by day challenge, check out Leslie Saeta's Slice of Life (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!