Friday, January 11, 2013

Advice From A Caterpillar, A Pay It Forward Project

I have 20 days to finish my last three 2012 Pay It Forward's.  Today's is for my friend Melanie.  She's a college professor who majored in Microbiology.  When I started to research microbiology, I came across a word that leapt out to me:  Fungi!

I know that one (:

And there are only two associations I immediately make with mushrooms. 1.  Piggies and truffles (eh.  She doesn't strike me as a person inclined to put pigs up on her walls.) and 2.  The Caterpillar from Alice in Wonderland-- and she absolutely! seems to me like a person who enjoys Lewis Carroll (:

And so today's 30 paintings in 30 days challenge is a tribute to Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and a present for a friend.

'Who Are You?'.  9" x 12" Acrylic on Sheet Music.
Available for purchase in a variety of projects at http://society6.com/JaninWise/Who-Are-You-L1T

I hope she likes it!

2 comments:

I'd love to hear your thoughts!