Saturday, February 2, 2013

30 Paintings in 30 Days, A Review


I'd ended up taking a break for three of the last days of the challenge and was worried that it was going to mean that I did not, in fact, actually create 30 pieces for the 30 paintings in 30 days challenge.  (Okay, worry is a bit strong, considering that there were no hard and fast rules that you -had- to have 30.)  But as I was uploading all of the pieces to pic monkey, to create the final collage to share on Leslie Saeta's blog, I counted them....counted them again....then counted them a third time.

It turns out that I created -31- pieces over the course of this challenge! (:  That makes me extremely happy!

I had so much fun doing it.  And I've decided to accept commissions in case people have a preferred animal that I didn't get to.  Just visit my page at Wise Ramblings: The Art of Janin Wise and leave me a message if you're interested!

And now I'm headed off to bed so I can take on Day 2 of the One Billion Rising: A Daily Artist Challenge (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!