Wednesday, March 27, 2013

"Lily" : Counting down to Easter, Day 1

'Lily'. 5 1/4" x 7 3/4". Acrylic on Hymn.



Click here to purchase the original.

Prints and other merchadise available here.

I decided that I needed a new short series, so starting on Monday, I've been doing a painting per day on the count down to Easter 2013.

I started by asking for suggestions for Easter pieces on my fb page.  I was given the fantastic suggestions of lilies, a bunny with an edge, rebirth, and unexpected things emerging from eggs.  Which led me to remembering the dogwood, and led the thoughts about dragons (;  I've decided I'm going to do seven pieces.

This is Monday's piece, done on the hymn "Everybody Ought to Know" and the first in this short holiday based series.

Don't forget Mother's Day is just around the corner, don't get stuck rushing around for a last minute gift!! Place your commission order now and get free shipping on all orders till the end of March. Beautiful unique handmade pieces everyone will love.   Just send me a message  (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!