Monday, April 1, 2013

Celebrating Easter With Three Paintings

Oh my goodness I've been so busy!!

But I didn't want you to think I didn't finish my Easter 2013 short series of paintings, so I'm getting them posted (a day late).

One of the first comments I got when I asked for Easter suggestions was for a rabbit with an edge-- not the typical cutesy stuff you see at Easter.  So for day 4, I created:

'Spring Rabbit'. 5 1/4" x 7 3/4". Acrylic on the hymn "This Little Light of Mine".

Click here to purchase the original.

Prints and other merchandise available here.

Two of the other suggestions were for "Unexpected things coming out of eggs" and "Dragon Eggs", so for day 5 I painted my own Easter egg (;

'Hatchling'. 8.5" x 12" Acrylic. 

Dragon hatchling on a page of "Puff the Magic Dragon" sheet music.

Click here to purchase the original.

Prints and other merchandise available for purchase here.

And for the final day, I decided to go with a more traditional celebration, as it was Easter:


For the month of April, I plan to be working my way through Mythical and Fantasy creatures, so if you have a suggestion, please leave a comment (:
'The Lamb of God'. 5 1/4" x 7 3/4". Acrylic on the hymn "Like a Melody"

Click here to purchase the original.

Prints and other merchandise available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!