Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Ready For Another Daily Challenge!

Whew!  Between starting a regular day job (and learning how to do it!), doing commissions and getting ready for TroyFest, my poor little blog has been left languishing.

This is where Leslie Saeta comes in!


I had so much fun participating in the 30 paintings in 30 days challenge in January.  And enjoyed it so much, I hosted a daily count down to One Billion Rising.  And now, she's offering a 30 in 30 Marketing Challenge and I'm signed up (along with =300= other artists)!!

I really appreciate that they should take roughly only 30 minutes each day to complete.  I can -totally- work that into my schedule (;

If you're an artist, why not check it out and see if you want to sign up too.  We start tomorrow, but the only rule (and one of the reasons I love Leslie Saeta's challenges) is to have FUN!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!