Sunday, May 15, 2016

Thirty Day Writing Challenge, Day 15: Three Pet Peeves

Three pet peeves

1. My -actual- pet, Peeve.  Boy sibling to my striped tabby Spot.  I didn't want a boy cat, but I sure did love him.  He was sixteen when he passed.  I had him from the time he was three months old.

2.  Saying you'll do/not do something...And then not.  I abhor not keeping ones word.  Especially if you don't acknowledge before hand that something has changed and allowed time to pass with expectations of completion that aren't going to be met and then someone else has to pick up after the fact because there was no warning/ time to prepare.

3. Half-assing.  Do it right the first time so it doesn't have to be fixed/ done again.  Better- Do what you know needs done, is your responsibility to do, without having to be asked/ told.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!