Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Thirty Day Writing Challenge: Day 4, Ten Interesting Facts About Myself

Ten interesting facts about myself...

1.  I've written, and deleted, six sentence trying to come up with a number 1, (because I'm with me all the time- I don't find me particularly interesting).

2.  My hair grows an inch per month.

3.  I can wiggle my ears.

4.  When I was little, my sister and I were very much looking forward to getting body hair.  We wanted to have French braids running down our leg hair.

5.  When I can't fall asleep, I make up fairy tales, or play with words, or write out to do lists.  (Example: M I double S I double S I double P I... T E double N E double S double E Double 'U' (W) I double L I, AMS.)

6.  I frequently, and sincerely, use jazz hands in celebration.  I also literally jump for joy, and break out into all manner of happy dances.

7.  When I figure something out, I tend to put my pointer finger on my nose, because now I "knows" the answer.

8.  I have a love/hate relationship with puns:  I love them, my husband hates them.

9.  I love seeing the world peripherally.  What I catch out of the corner of my eye is always much more exciting than what is there when I look straight at it.

10.  I still pick dandelions, count paddidles and tiddilywinks, the first star at night, and shooting stars to make wishes.  Sometimes, those wishes are for me or those close to me.  Sometimes, they are for all of us.  Sometimes, they're a thank you.  And sometimes, I offer them out into the universe for the next person who needs it more than I.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!