Monday, June 6, 2016

Thirty Day Writing Challenge: Day 22 Your Morning Routine

With the beginning of summer full upon us, my mornings aren't really routine any more.  Most of them start some time between 2 am and 7 am, depending on whether I've been woken by my husband's alarm, a dream, an outside noise, or I'm sleeping like the dead.

If the day starts closer to the midnight portion of that scale, it will also include art in either 2D art form or writing/ editing.  There's a lot of editing going on in my first dream journal.  I'm editing the second one as it dreams along.

Once it hits about 6:15, I go hop in the shower then get dressed and feed the animals.

And then, if it's a work day, one of the kids has to get up to keep the animals company.  If it's not a work day, the animals will keep me company as I get house chores started or spend some time in the living room, maybe even eating breakfast myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!