Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Thirty Day Writing Challenge, Day 23: A Family Member You Dislike


I dislike when the little dog pees on the floor.  I dislike when the youngest dog eats expensive non-food things like our Xbox remote.  I dislike when the oldest dog licks incessantly.  I dislike when the grumpy dog is particularly grumpy.

I dislike when the boy cat boobie traps the dog door.  I dislike when the cat decides NOW is exactly the time I need to get up....regardless of the hour.

I dislike when  the youngest grumpy child is particularly grumpy.  I dislike when my oldest child is disrespectful.  I dislike when my husband thinks he's funny when he's really, REALLY not.

And there are times that I'm mad at all of them.

But I don't dislike any of them.  And I love them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!