Thursday, August 25, 2016

Thirty Day Writing Challenge, Day 30: One Thing You're Excited For


So first, I'm excited that I actually completed this writing challenge 2 times (as the second time around, so many of the answers were no longer applicable).

The first time I did this challenge, my answer was:

I made it through 30 writing prompts this month!  I finished a thing I started, when I didn't always feel motivated or inspired.  I made it, when I doubted I would.  I did it, when I was pretty certain I wouldn't.

And because of that, I'm feeling inspired and motivated.  I had to take a lunch at work today, so I decided to walk to a nearby restaurant and actually treated myself to my own company.  I had  forgotten that sometimes, it's okay to just be.  With just myself.  That I don't need to fill every waking moment with productive and useful.

And tonight, I actually sat down to read for enjoyment for the first time in months.

I -want- to do things.  And I've missed that.

And that is definitely a reason to be excited.

This time through, that sentiment is still true, but it's not ALL.

I'm excited about September starting because I'm going to do Leslie Seata's 30 in 30 days Artist challenge again (:  I did it for the first time in January 2013 and very much enjoyed it.

And I'm in the process of turning my artist hobby into an artist living.  I'm -incredibly- excited about that!

I'm looking forward to blogging about my art again, sharing it, and hopefully, getting some commissions for new pieces.

I hope you'll join me as I blog about my latest art!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!